Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Enjoy working on cars?
The General Service Technician must be able to perform basic automotive services including mounting and balancing tires, tire repairs, oil changes, vehicle inspections and other less technical services while delivering an excellent customer experience. Responsible also to maintain clean and safe work areas in the tire and service department. The General Service Technician may be required to provide advice to and sell customers on automotive services and repairs that are recommended or required for their vehicle.
- Change oil and oil filters in cars and light trucks
- Provide automobile tire care in the form of installation, repair and rotation
- Inspect and top off engine fluids
- Lubricate Frontend parts as needed
- Perform accurate and thorough vehicle inspections following a checklist of potential trouble spots such as: belts, hoses, brakes, etc.
- Move and operate customer vehicles into and out of service bays
- Maintain positive customer relationships
- Maintain positive and productive working relationships with co-workers and management
- Keep tools, equipment and work areas clean and functional
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work area
- Act in a professional manner suitable as to represent our organization with which you are employed, always and in every instance projecting an attitude of trust, honesty, and respect