Are you are looking for a great opportunity with a rapidly growing locally owned and operated company?
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to participate in our company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data. If you have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, we want to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
- Draft, prepare and distribute marketing documents including new strategies for social media, inbound campaigns, email marketing, and events.
- Create and implement internal and external marketing strategies
- Manage company email blasts through MailChimp (content, audience, campaigns, etc.)
- Oversee and facilitate website updates and maintenance
- Coordinate advertising contracts, placement and renewals
- Create and order marketing materials
- Coordinate and attend marketing events
- Managing social media and responding to customer reviews through Google Business
- Work directly with the sales to target locations in need of additional support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field
- Preferably 1-2 years experience in jobs of likeness
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Comfortable presenting ideas and solutions to leadership and key business partners
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
Job Type: Full-time